1. When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
2. I bought 2 loose gemstones and Rudraksha, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our no questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100 percent money back, you can
indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 day period subject to above conditions
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons,etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100 percent Money Back Guarantee.
However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario,so that we may assist you.
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewelry cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 75 percent of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on Jupiterspeaks.ccavenue.com
5. I am returning a loose gemstone, yantra,rosary or rudraksha. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
– Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
– Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.